 Castle / 6620 (+20)
  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Could you also put in a link for the Castle World "temp"? It's the real site now (at least until the automated one goes live). Thanks. =) (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) (URL) uncropped jpegs... bandwidth warning. I've only got about 2 or 3 more hours of work on it before it is *finally* finished, at which point it will get populated, and have better pictures taken. Given my inherent capacity for (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  James' castle (was: Re: Frank's page and other stuff)

(...) like your attention to details, James, (e.g. bunks and beds, card games) combined with the large size of the castle. Good stuff! -Shiri (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I like it a lot. You've got a lot of stuff going on there! I agree w/James, tho - either break it down into a few pages, or make referrence links to different parts of the page (like they do in FAQs, usually?). Can't remember the exact (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

(...) It's the Princess Storm head, Tamy! I agree - Karl, good stuff! I like that modified insectoid head (tho I didn't recognize it at first!) -Shiri (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Great. Of course my next job after finishing Castle, and cleaning up the Pirates, Wild West, and Adventurers lists with anything which has come along is to start on the 3200 or so messages in lugnet.trains which I haven't processed yet... Of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I'll probably break it into at least two files (structures and "other"), but the internal references is a good idea. I need to refresh my memory on how to do that (I've done it before). Of course another little bit is to really go wild and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Pics....

(...) Well, they were premade decals. WARHAMMER (makes pewter figs) has tons of these decals. I have yet to find ANY medium for printing out graphics onto a stickable surface to be placed on plastic. -Kyle (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: More Pics....

(...) Citidel. Citidel Miniatures makes gaming miniatures for Games Workshop, which makes Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, etc. You should be able to get to the Citidel/GW online store from their site, (URL) do sell decals as seperate packs, so you (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: More Pics....

(...) And yes, I know I misspelled Citadel. eric (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

But the Japanese didn't think it was very realistic. When I lived in Japan I asked about it, and the general response from Japanese people I talked to is there is a western bias to the show (there probably is since we filmed it), and they were (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) The japanese comic series "Lone Wolf and Cub" is currently being fully reprinted for the first time uncensored for western readers, and i can't recommend it enough. It first appeared in Japan about 30 years ago and an amazing lot of research (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

Andy Glad to find someone else who has taken the time to read the book. Even the movie takes a significant amount of time to finish (not very often that you find that to be the case). The movie is so good because it was very well researched and put (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) That's just what I do, any of the gunpowder devices get removed and then they fir in pretty good with the rest of the Castle stuff I have. It just means that the Ninja based minifigs get more spears as they lose that number of firearms, the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

Tonight. I promise. The heros are going up (Eight legendary heroes who saved the world a millenia ago) and more pics of the dragon, and some basic around the world pics.(King, peasants) and Finally, the baddies. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New stuff at CW: My character

I just joined CW, and my new character, Mazar Rackshaw, is there: (URL) me what you think of the picture and the story so I know how I can improve. (be honest, but not harsh) Thanks, -Jonathan "Everything that can be done is only a matter of time" (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ikros Updated

My friends, after hours of frustration and procrastination, the Kingdom of Ikros has finally been updated. Feel free to visit: (URL) to look for: *three new characters added to the heroes page, and Lord Daravon has some new threads *one new (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Ikros Updated

Hi Anthony, Looks good, though I think you might want to change the "Rouges" button to "Rogues." Rouge = French for "red." Commonly known as makeup worn on the cheeks. Rogue = outlaw. HTH :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Updated

(...) Thanks, no one's ever excused me of being able to spell =oP ok, so its now the update is updated (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact