 Castle / 6470 (+20)
  Re: 4817: Dungeon

(...) snip... (...) Princess Storm went for $15. I'll be picking up a few more of the sword sets too. And I almost didn't buy it. :0 (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 4817: Dungeon

(...) considering most of the rest of the stuff in that set is not anything to write home about. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 4817: Dungeon

(...) I just want to say that when I mentioned it, it wasn't as a criticism. I've had sets go for a lot more than they should have, but that's life! I usually tell the bidders about S&H and LUGNET if they could have gotten better prices there (at (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) It would be much easier to expand my castle if I could get grey 1x4's cheaper than .12 a piece. I guess this "expander" pack is good if you have a mountain of grey bricks and no arches, but I'm not sure how many people that applies to. -Marc (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) I agree. The only really thing that really excited me on that page were the large spruce trees. I have way too many arches already, and I'm only interested in half arches in brown or black for trees. I don't think that these will be a great (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Chris and Rose - thanks for the scan. However, how could they call this a castle expander kit? Its really a gray arches pack. What a bummer. (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) What do you mean? What about that very important Blue Piramid? It's not just arches ;-). Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) cheaper (...) mountain (...) to. (...) YES!!!! (...) Dunno, hard to say that I wouldn't like to see more arches in my castles... (...) AMEN!! (...) Dear LEGO, Listen to Chris, please! Aaron (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)

(...) Dang it, no new castle stuff?... ohhhhh... Thanks for the pictures and info, Eric! The SW sets look... umm... I really can't tell ;-). But at least those tan and dk. grey bulk pieces are coming around.... some'n to work with, finally!! -Shiri (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: is anyone accually castle complete?

(...) I am not and don't ever expect to be unless I get a whole bunch of money but I suspect that Tony Kilaras is or he is close. At one time he had a "Complete Castle Set Listing" up on the web but had stopped updating (at least publicly)it around (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  6081 Question

Hey Y'all: What is the color of the bird in this set? No guesses please -- I am hoping for an answer from someone who knows for certain from having the set when it was new. Thanks in advance, Richard (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)

(...) There might be no new castle sets but the new aliens look like they will make pretty nifty lizardmen.Star Wars as usual make pretty good parts packs.The new Bionicle also looks organic enough to make a pretty good monster to terrorize your (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6081 Question

Black. "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G2vCxq.MBx@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) You can: the going rate on Brickbay seems to be about a dime. Given the frequency with which sellers have 10- or 20-percent off sales, you may be able to save even more, with careful shopping. Otoh, just one person planning to build a large (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) cheaper (...) mountain (...) to. (...) Right here, I'm planning to buy about 10 of them! (OK, so that's not a huge number) I've been picking up LEGO (especially Castle LEGO) at garage sales over the last two summers and I have a lot of sets (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)

(...) I second the Lizard-man suggestion. Even through they have a Battle Droid-like body, I'm sure something can be worked out. I can't wait as I've been contemplaing how to make a good lizard-head. I also agree with the thought that the latest (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The coutdown begins... teaser pictures

Greetings my friends, The countdown to the update to my site has begun. I've finally been able to go home to my legos and take pictures. It'll take me a week or so to edit and clean up the pictures, and to update my site, so I figured I'd share a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The coutdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) go (...) ago (...) Ant, Very cool. I especially like the dude with the magic war staff-way to use the pieces in an inventive way. And that red helmet, pure genius. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the new site. -dead (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The coutdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) raider (...) I agree! The wrench makes an awesome sickle-moon shape for a staff. I might just have to borrow/blatantly steal this idea. Those Paladins are pretty spiffy too! (...) That helmet style was actually one produced by TLC back in the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  roman castle series.

Wouldn't it be neat if lego came out with a series based on ancient roman civilization? I wouldn't want it to replace normal castle but TLG would probably replace it anyway just to tick us off. But they could make some roman baths and a whole bunch (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact