 Castle / 6445 (+20)
  Re: is anyone accually castle complete?

(...) I can say that I'm modern US Castle complete. ie, I don't have 375 377 383 6023 6011 Otherwise I have all the mainstream sets, along with some other things like keychains, service packs, all multi-pak sets, most promotional (HTO) sets, some (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: is anyone accually castle complete?

(...) When I was at the Mall of America this summer I got suckered into buying those foam castle shields and swords....along with buying the costume capes and money pouches. I thought they would be neat to hang up in my future toy room as well as (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

(...) I like how that roof looks. When I first saw the 2x4x2 3 lobed top piece which goes with the 2x3 rounded pieces, I immediately thought about a roof treatment. Used as the edge of a roof, it is very remeniscent of European roof lines. (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Theme Buckets (was Re: Bulk Direct)

(...) Economy of scale certainly is something which affects the price of specialty pieces, but I bet they do cost somewhat more to make (the extra cost of plastic should be relatively small, but the mold makes fewer parts, and probably costs more to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Received Shop@Home chrome sets today

I got mine today too. They are all pretty great. But the "Knight's Catapult" looks a bit bad when you look at it sideways. Otherwise the sets are awesome. I hope 4819 (Rebel's Chariot) would be available soon. In my opinion, it is the best of the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  375/6075 castle requires knights to move in

Hi, I've got a complete 375 castle but no knights or instructions. Is there anyone out there who'd be willing to sell or trade either of these? I appreciate how rare these are and am willing to pay a good price. Thanks for reading, Nathaniel (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

I'm hoping that it is not a pipe dream to be able to order 2x2 rounds in the future! In fact, I'm counting on it so I can add proper columns to my currently "columnless" group of buildings (Brad: white 2x2s please). I agree with you - ordering (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Thanks for the compliments. Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:39EF4000.2C67@m...ing.com... (...) yellow (...) inverse (...) you (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Theme Buckets (was Re: Bulk Direct)

There's been a lot of speculating about margins. Why not put some numbers on it? To get things started, how much is a ton of bricks? You may assume the standard assortment found in a blue tub or other basic bucket. Further assume that the wholesale (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Bulk Direct

(...) DEAREST LEGO, If I made a LEGO CASTLE bucket/tub it(they) would contain 500-1200 pieces and be assorted in Black, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Brown, Tan, Green, Blue and Red. Special parts might be varied arches, windows, wooden doors, gates, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) Hmm--looks like the folks at CNN were listening in on our conversation: (URL) Dave! (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk Direct

I've already done so in some of MOC, which are the modular wall sections. The very dark gray from Tyco is very nice too mixed in with all the other gray. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

I don't know if this has been stated yet, however, the new holiday catalog came today. there are new colors for the 2x8 bricks (tan and dark grey), 1x2 bricks (light grey, dark grey and tan), large spruce tree and castle expander kit.. The catalog (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping) !!

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) New news to me. Could you expand on what is included in the castle expander kit :) Thanks, Julie (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) ! !!, even! Would you (or someone else who's received this catalogue - USA, I assume?) be able to scan the relevant pages? I'd like to know what the numbers are, so that I can check phone availability. (URL) doesn't show them packs yet. :( (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

Julie Krenz wrote in message ... (...) I don't know what to call all the pieces. I have scanned the page, however Eric is not here and I don't know how to load the scan to our website. If someone could post them I'll email them the page. Rose (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) I'll do it... Email lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com... Chris (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Thanks Rose! I got your email and put the scan up at (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

Just to let you know, I called S@H and they said that the holiday catalog shouldn't be out yet and that these items will not be available until mid November... she also said "oh, you must be from Lugnet" :) have to wait for those trees i guess, oh (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

Just to let you know, I called S@H and they said that the holiday catalog shouldn't be out yet and that these items will not be available until mid November... she also said "oh, you must be from Lugnet" :) have to wait for those trees i guess, oh (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact