 Castle / 6335 (+5)
  Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads?

I am all for more access to hard to find sets. I did post earlier that the chrome sets can be found at the Orlando Imagination center. I had posted that my neighbor found them for me. I had actually asked them to look in Fla groc. stores. My gripe (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) Yes, what ever happened to Brad? What about the bulk ordering expansion, it does say that other parts/accessories will be added in the future and that requests will be considered. Who are we supposed to make requests to? Aaron (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CHROME SETS in Virginia?

(...) I checked some Winn-Dixie's in South Va, and I did not find them anywhere. Still looking.... Chuck (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

I wonder what everyone wants the future of Castle to be? I ask the question then; what should the future of Castle Lego be if you had your own say? I for one wouldn't mind seeing more along the lines of fantasy genre. The dragons and wizards were a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I still dream that they'll pair up with the folks making the Lord of the Rings movie due next December... That would just be *AWESOME*... I've always dreamed that LEGO would do something with Tolkien's world. I also bet that it would draw the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact