 Castle / 6234
Re: To open, or not to open. That is the question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 01:05:04 GMT

  don't want them to fade in light, etc...

  Anyone else go through this?  What did you decide?

Thanks,

Chris

LEGO doesn't really fade in the light, but it does yellow.  I had a Pizza To Go
that I left near a sunny window for a couple years- now I have tan bricks,
almost indistinguisable from authentic tan bricks,  with white pizzeria
lettering!  (The stickers will block fading)  Light pink also yellows a bit,
but not as much as white.  Now I protect my Lego by covering up my windows with
sheets and not putting the sets near the windows anyway.  It seems to be
working, although it is to soon to be sure.  As long as you leave a yellowed
set together, it won't be completley unbearable.  Yellowed bricks mixed with
fresh ones is what is awful.