 Castle / 6229
Re: To open, or not to open. That is the question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:43:39 GMT

  a shame to open them up, but they really don't bring me any enjoyment
  sealed and shelved.  On the other hand, they weren't cheap either, so
  don't want them to fade in light, etc...

  Anyone else go through this?  What did you decide?

Thanks,

Chris

Open them, Open them. the minifigs inside are going to sofocate (spelling?)
Let them out,  they are lonely and want you to attach their legs so they can
be complete minifigs.

BTW are there any set that you wouldn't open (ie the guarded inn ect.)  I
wouldn't cause I want to use those red walls.  I also opened all my starwars
figures but that is different than Lego

Hopefully the minifigs are in the bags with the holes you better open them and
find out  ;)

John