 Castle / 5720
5719  |  5721
Subject:
Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:28:44 GMT

     Hi, all. I have been slowly building up different weapons for my AD & D
game run with minifigs. I recently came up with two hand axes. What set is
that from? They are black and have a spike at the top. Is there another
smaller hand axe? I also have a selection of swords including the short greys,
black ninja, grey ninja, silver great and what I think are calvary swords. Are
the pirate swords and clavary any different? Is there any other types? Oh,
yeah, and two types of large axes and spears aplenty. If you have fantasy
weapons I dont, I would be willing to trade some of these as well.

Thanks.