 Castle / 5635
Re: Harry Potter Figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:26:52 GMT

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:17:10 GMT, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>
wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:

What do you think of the possibility the Harry Potter line might replace
Castle the same way that Star Wars has replaced Space? I don't really know
enough about the Harry Potter books/movies to tell if that would be a problem,
but I'd much rather have two lines of sets with castle/fantasy elements than
one.

It shouldn't replace it.  While Hogwart's is described as a "castle", and the
students carry wands and are wizards, it's definitely set in a modern period.

eric
Hmm "definitely modern" sounds it it might replace town! :^P
Castle type in Castle and Town? YESSS! motherload! :^)

I would not like to think that Harry Potter stuff would replace
Castle, but we will not know until it happens (or not) or until
someone leaks the info, which while interesting is not what Lugnet is
for...  Leaks are for RTL :^) Mwhahahaha opps did I type that?  YEP!

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!