 Castle / 5540 (+20)
  A suggestion... (Re: A General Question About CW)

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes: <A whole lot of SNIPPAGE> (...) I have always harbored a hope for a cybernetic "capital city" or "free-market" or "demilitarized zone" or "large seaport" (like a CW Mos Eisely) where all balladeers could set (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) - My own personal answer sheet: 1) 23. 2) Forestmen. 3) Will be as soon as I get a better camera! 4) Forgive my set-number ignorance - the first Lionmen castle from 1984ish, the Forestmen's secret cave from 1989ish, and the new Defence Archer. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) A: 27 and some months. (...) A: Black Knights first, Dark Forest second. (...) A: I (alas) am not. I've been banished to the garage, and creations have slowed. (...) A: Dungeon Master's Castle (6086, don't), and Flying Ninja Fortress (6093x4), (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) Mmmm, that looks like a great one, I can't wait to see it. The X-men cartoon was always a fave... (...) Probably... everyone has their own ideas of who, what and why, and trying to fit two minds permanently in one realm would clash horribly, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) Def'tly, and since the movie came out, they've started running them on Fox again. Wohoo! <snip> (...) That would be me. ;-) <snip> (...) She's ruthless Craig, you'd best make yourself scarce. ;-) -Chris (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A suggestion... (Re: A General Question About CW)

(...) I really like this idea! I think it would be cool for each person to have an embassy or guild for their country that could be centrally located. As I work on my stuff to add to castle world, I think about the different things I want to do, and (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

Man ... it's been a while since I posted. Jason Catena and myself would like to give you Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles. Find it all here: (URL) for looking! -- Pawel (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House... barnyard critters

(...) Or would that be "infamous"?... :-P~~~ Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! (...) Go for it! (Please slip in a link back to my original document, though, if you wouldn't mind, just in case someone else wants to make some of the other critters.) Franklin (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

John, (and others reading) Thank's for the encouragement of my ideas. The idea of "sponsorship" spawned when my friend, a fellow castle lover, wished he could build a LEGO town, or at the least BE a part of a LEGO town. That is when I referred him (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  A Lego Map

Hello everyone... I have been playing with this idea for a while, and I don't remember ever seeing someone do this before, so I thought I would toss out the idea and see what people think. Lots of people enjoy making up stories and telling them with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Lego Map

(...) heheh... this is pretty cool... reminds me a lot of old Ultima games :) Dan (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Well, I'm gonna pop in from my recent abscence and probably recede back... (I guess you could say I've been 'out sick', since I was diagnosed with diabetes two weeks ago. I was in the hospital for a little while, and a lot's been going on) Next I'll (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Lego Map

Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:00be01bff573$07...lth.com... (...) for (...) My younger daughter was required to make a map of NC as part of a 4th grade project. She made hers from Lego. She took the picture and with help (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) The Mad God approves. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Lego Map

(...) studies class, we use LEGO bricks to explore city planning, see the following Lugnet posts for more details: (URL) idea was also raised early in the Castleworld discussion. It's a great idea though, no matter who thought of it first. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

(...) Whoah, very cool story guys! I love the order you're doing your stories in, it gives us insight as to what happens after "Of Katherine", but still leaves us guessing the details and what really happened. I could envision a lot just by looking (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

(...) Great Story! I like how you put your pages together, with action filled scenes and a bit of story to go with each one. That makes it nice! I'm ITCHING to start mine!!! *sigh* Need to build more..... Matt (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World Stories....

Hey all, a question for all you Castle World Balladeers... Do you write your story first, and then build around it, deciding what to take pictures of and then setting them up? Or do you build, and then write a story? I'm currently doing them both (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Hello Castle Dwellers Well the amount of feedback I'm getting regarding my questions has been impressive and once again thanks for all the input and discussion. I haven't figured out how to cut text from multipule messages in the string to add to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Violence in comics (was Re: A General Question About Castle World)

(...) Dude, I hate to break it to you, but Cap doesn't just hide behind that sheild like a shirking violet. He has been known to (gasp) hit people with it- even throw it at them! That's really no less violent than X-Men. (...) Unfortunately, the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact