 Castle / 520 (+5)
  Re: retrocastle

(...) Makes no difference to me I'll just wait if they are light, I'll buy tons! If not I wont buy any? simple dont need or like dark gray. But still what says the plate in the att is dark? (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: retrocastle

(...) Sorry Kevin misunderstood your last post, thought you were saying they were dark gray slopes :) sorry Doyle (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) Construction Site in Waltham, MA also has some Belville & Scala sets. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)

(...) here, (...) ROFLOL!!! >D I *would* read this at work - now everyone knows I'm weird, not just speculating!!! The images that ran through my head when I read this were far to graphic an complex to repeat here. Lets just say I haven't laughed (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  My thoughts on the new Castle line

General Comments (mostly negative): 1. The Maiden appears to come only in the largest set (6091) - arghh! 2. Visored helmets are back!! 3. Why did they do the tower peaks in blue again - I'd kill for those in red!! 4. Stained glass decal - there is (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact