 Castle / 522
Re: Did anyone else notice...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:16:42 GMT

James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
It's a moot point for me, really, since neither Belville nor Scala are
available in Canada.

I can't even find them here in the U.S.  Maybe its just Texas, but I have
never seen them on the shelves.  What gives?
i believe they're only available through s@h...

Or at Legoland California, which is where I saw them.  Presumably also at
Imagination Centers and the new Lego Store(s), as well.

Construction Site in Waltham, MA also has some Belville & Scala sets.
--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt