 Castle / 491
Re: Did anyone else notice...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michael Huffman writes:
Aren't the new castle wall sections a Bellvile piece, but in gray?
Aren't they a little taller than the standard wall piece...
like 6-8 tall vs. 5 tall classic wall piece?

If you mean the tower elements from 5808 (which is Scala, not Belville) shown
here:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1999/h99us-hol/h99us-hol-26.html>

then no, they aren't.  The Scala piece is much larger - something like 6x6x12
(probably wrong - I haven't actually measured it), whereas the new castle
piece appears to be 4x2x6, the same height as the other castle wall elements.

On the 6091, are those lion head bricks on both sides of the
front arches in tan?  Those look cool.  :)

Yeah, I think they are tan.  I'll wait until I've gotten a better look at one
to decide if it looks cool or not. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/