 Castle / 498
Re: Did anyone else notice...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:01:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle, Michael Huffman writes:
Aren't the new castle wall sections a Bellvile piece, but in gray?
Aren't they a little taller than the standard wall piece...
like 6-8 tall vs. 5 tall classic wall piece?

If you mean the tower elements from 5808 (which is Scala, not Belville) shown
here:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1999/h99us-hol/h99us-hol-26.html>

No, it is Belville.  TLG calls it Belville, and the 'figs are Belville Figs.
:)

Jeff