 Castle / 5070 (+10)
  Re: Butcher's Shop

(...) Heh, and don't confuse a simple butcher with one of the great magicians in the Lion Kingdom either!! You won't get too many followers like that... (but of course, we're all avid followers of Craig, he don't need no more ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

Wow!!!! S-weeeeet!!!!! I'll look tomorrow again, when my head's screwed on straight, but I must say it's amazing and it'll prolly look better when I'm fully awake. :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Butcher's Shop

(...) i've been reading so many castle stories lately the names are running together! we need a website to keep them all straight. oh yeah.., we did that..;-) sorry about the typo, but to my credit, i had just been re-reading "daphne's decision". (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) Channel documentary on (...) found several copies of (...) clearance. It was almost like a (...) Page, the Great Eastern (...) Fan-Brickin-Tastic! I love the pics (Mavicas are great aren't they?) A great integration of traditional Euro-Castle (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Throne's on Brickshelf

Hey shiri, I saw that throne on brickshelf (URL) say for a simple set of bricks that sure gets the point across quick. Don't be suprised if you see something very close in STAC soon, but Tan! (Ok, so I'm a copycat <grin>) Best DaveG (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Throne's on Brickshelf

(...) i know. i just told shiri that i don't even like the old ones i've made anymore after seeing hers. now i've got to re-think my whole aproach to throne building! these would look great in beige bricks, certainly! they have an ancient world (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hi, what is castle (Currently spaceaholic!)

(...) Take a look at Mike's Great Eastern Wall...if you were hesitant about Ninja and other castle elements...take a look at a great integration of both = ) John (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) now _that_ is what i call inspired! phenomenal work, mike! i'll be drooling over these pictures for days. from the overall massive scale to the wonderful details, this is really a work of art! the mini-figs really bring the place to life. like (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) Well I am going to scrutinize the details as I utilze my insomnia to accomplish something...lol I can't wait for the Green Ninjas and Emp strngholds from S@H to arrive (and elements from half a dozen trades) John (Who is staring at his (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FwozD9.JMB@lugnet.com... (...) what (...) In (...) Thanks, and yes they are garage door pieces. Initially I was trying without the garage door pieces, but rather just using a teeter-totter-thing (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact