 Castle / 5015
  Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

About six months ago, God (AKA me) decided he needed his brown arches, and went on a rampage, destroying the forestmen's treehouse. Well, after many moons out in the rain, I've finally built (some of) them a home. The fort isn't finished, but there (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

Gosh, I was composing a reply, it got erased and I forgot all 'bout it... what with all the CW talk... sorry :-) (...) Very neat!! I tried my hand at one myself once, but this looks much better than mine. :-) Using the garage-door pieces (that's (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

(...) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

(...) SNIP -Shiri (now officially sixteen!) Happy birthday Shiri! :-) Well i discovered that lego capes fuse with pressure any idea why? more for .genral but a lot of us castleheads use en right ravi Cool link-tolkien related linx page-has stuff on (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

(...) beautiful job! the towers and dashes of red in the roof are realy nice, and i love the leaves on the lances as sort of a camouflage. all of your pics turned out great ~ very bright and clear. i'm looking forward to seeing what you do (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FwozD9.JMB@lugnet.com... (...) what (...) In (...) Thanks, and yes they are garage door pieces. Initially I was trying without the garage door pieces, but rather just using a teeter-totter-thing (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

Nathan McDowell <Skiing_Scotsman@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) thanks! (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

craig hamilton <craigo-lego@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FwpMDF.I2z@lugnet.com... (...) Great! Those leaves on the lances are camouflage - wasn't sure if anyone would get that <g>. As for the pictures, yes! They did turn out good, colours and (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

(...) When I looked at the pictures before reading your message (I always compulsively click on links first and read text second), the first thing I thought was, "Hey, cool monastery!" Really. Hang some bells (space ship engines) on the underside of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)