 Castle / 5015 (+10)
  Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

About six months ago, God (AKA me) decided he needed his brown arches, and went on a rampage, destroying the forestmen's treehouse. Well, after many moons out in the rain, I've finally built (some of) them a home. The fort isn't finished, but there (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  (canceled)

  want to buy old legos

I wish to purchase old lego sets that you may not want anymore. I live in Boulder county Colorado, and would love to hear back from people in my area woh have old castle legos that the no longer want. You can contact me at CRS.kudola@gateway.net (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: want to buy old legos

(...) Hey Chris, The best place to post this is lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, where I'm setting the follow-ups to... this for two reasons: 1. Castle fans won't be prone to let go of their sets so quickly. 2. lugnet.castle is mainly for discussion, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Some attention to details!

Hey, Dunno if Heather posted about this, but... Wowie, Maui! <whistle> These models by Heather have some amazing attention to details, and great techniques... I hope she won't mind if I steal some designs! ;-) (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

I'd posted a couple weeks back at the beginning of summer term about my Unfinished Castle that I'd gotten some time to work on, and having borrowed my brother's geek camera, I took some pictures of it. (URL) on slow connections beware, there's a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) I really like it! The reasoning behind having a multicolored castle is very well thought out I think! It gives a great excuse to have a non-gray castle! I also really like your backdrop. The waterfalle a BURP cliff looks GREAT! As for the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) It took awhile to load, but it was worth the wait = ) I recently ponderd a similar color scheme for an asian style building...I think the white w/ green trim is a good idea...definitely not the usual gray + black, etc. I think layered plates (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) I agree... great job! (...) Yeah, that gets dull after a while... <gasp> Can't believe I said that! (...) Yeah, you might want to try 1x2 half arches in blue, if you have any... (I don't but I know they exist). (...) I built one with my cousin (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) Other things you could add to the waterfall-as many light blue, dark blue, and clear plates and round plates as you can get your hands on. I recently experimented with this technique, and it worked quite well. The occasional light grey or dark (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact