 Castle / 4673
Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 01:49:38 GMT

One fun afternoon later, I'm done with one section...

It's 32 studs across, and 19.3 studs high (at the highest point).

LMKWYT!

-Shiri

In lugnet.org.us, Richard W. Schamus writes:
So, any piece is a good piece. Bring one or ten, it will be one more thing we
can all crow about, the largest multi-owned/created single structure.