 Castle / 4674
4673  |  4675
Subject:
Cathedral Water Garden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 01:58:33 GMT

Well my cathedral page has been up for nearly a year over at MarsRobot without
a single update. I finally am starting to get enough bricks to try some ideas
and fix that problem.

I have been interested in curved wall structures using Lego bricks for a
while...my first curved wall effort is nearly finished and I thought I would
share it. It is the Water Garden of Brother Farcus, the Brother who tends the
cathedral (which is without a name at this point until I build it completely).
Please take a moment to check it out at:

http://www.marsrobot.com/cathedralgarden/garden.htm

Thanks!

Rich Thompson
http://www.marsrobot.com