 Castle / 4677
Re: Cathedral Water Garden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 02:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.castle, Rich Thompson writes:

I have been interested in curved wall structures using Lego bricks for a
while...my first curved wall effort is nearly finished and I thought I would

I have too.  I'm trying to work out the details of what I'm building too.  So
far they've just been small sculptural things, but architecture is the goal.
have you used plates instead of bricks?  I like the effect.

I haven't tried plates...do you have an example somewhere?

By the way, you know the links on the left side of that page don't work for
me?

Oops. I fixed that, thanks!

Rich Thompson
http://www.marsrobot.com