 Castle / 4305 (+20)
  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) I'm sure there is, somewhere. (An SCA website perhaps?) Mine just comes from reading. A *lot*. 8) On the other hand. www.dictionary.com has been fairly complete when I've used it - I did it for the quoted post, in fact, to sanity-check what I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) Heh... I was just about to answer Paul's question when I saw yours... :) The two places I look first when I run across something I don't know are: (URL) --> miscellaneous links from the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) website, there's a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  CLSotW nomination

Hey guys! I just noticed Jeff Huit's (1) site was nominated for CLSotW. Great Job Jeff! Congratulations, I hope you win. (altho' with Brikwars, it'll be a tough competition...) I like your redesigned website, also I'm thrilled to see myself quoted (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The Justice Warriors

Not much to say, it's all here: (URL) might recognize a face or two in the crowd... Anyhow, LMKWYT! -Shiri (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: The Justice Warriors

(...) Very cool, Shiri. Too bad you don't have enough wolfpack torsos for all of them ;) Is that Kfir and the innkeeper I see in the crowd? -Chris (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Small Page Update

Someone asked earlier this month if I could do my Wizards Hut in Ldraw and put it up on my page for them. I got that done yesterday and figured if anyone else might want them they can grab them from my page. That's all that's new so far :( It's been (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Justice Warriors

(...) Ah, you noticed... I was hoping to at least fit it in my story and make it so that it wasn't *too* obvious. :-) But yeah, that's the real reason. (...) What you see is what you get... my lips are sealed. I was planning to introduce the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Lots to trade! - My trades page updated!

I just got done updating my trades page, and I wanted to see what you guys (and gals) need in return for my needs. Please check it out. (URL) I have a LOT of town stuff, 2-wheel motorcycles, bikes, police officers, firemen/women, etc, etc, etc. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  New dragon breeds

I was wondering if anyone else plans to use the dinos from the Dino Island line for new breeds of dragons. Those li'l T-Rex's look to make fine dragon hatchlings. And I'm guessing that 5903 will be a $6 set, so I'll have me a whole herd of young (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Actually, $3 sounds better than $6. Damn my judgement. (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Just maybe! I definitely plan on getting the Dino Island sets - they excite me more than any of the other Adventurer's stuff has. I haven't decided if I'll use them as dragons, or if there should be a "Lost World"/Skartaris thing going on... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Aye, Ice knights woulda been nifty. But the pterodactyl is almost too small for a rider, don't ya think? I guess it could be tried, but I was thinking more along the lines of having a couple of them haul some sort of sky sled. I don't know, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Bull's Attack (6096)

Got set 6096 yesterday. A good collection of siege weapons. My only problem with it is that it only come with four mini figs (3 Bulls, 1 Lion prisoner). A couple more Bull soldiers to man the weapons would have been good. Now I have to go build them (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bull's Attack (6096)

(...) I didn't particularly like the set's design, but I thought it had a good assortment of pieces for combining with other sets to make your own creations (<set:6091> is lacking in good old-fashioned basic bricks). And the minifigs in this set are (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Caer Gwynnyd Construction Pics!

I'd just like to let you all know that you can see some pics of my unfinished castle, Caer Gwynnyd, here: (URL) There are pictures from two different stages of construction, before the keep was started, and its current state of near completeness. :) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Bull's Attack (6096)

(...) I recently bought King Leo's Castle <set:6091>, and it's actually not bad. (I liked it enough that I went out and bought another one yesterday!) It includes a decent set of figs and an acceptable number of pieces (524), which seems a bit lower (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caer Gwynnyd Construction Pics!

(...) Extremely cool! I can't wait to see it finished! I noticed a large platform over water w/ a bridge leading to it in some pics; is that some sort of dragon landing platform? I've had an idea to do something like that for years! -Chris (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The cost of minifigs

Boy, minifigs sure are expensive! Not to purchase, but to maintain! I've started planning of the barracks for my fortress, and it appears that the magic number is 6x12 "studs" of floor space for every two minifigs (or 72 square studs). Why is that (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caer Gwynnyd Construction Pics!

(...) Thanks! That platform is actually part of the entrance. The drawbridge leads to it, and another bridge leads off it at right angles, connecting with the shore. :) I also have plans to remove part of the rear wall in order to put in a river (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caer Gwynnyd Construction Pics!

(...) dragon (...) Ahh, I see. That river gate sounds cool, too. I guess when I eventually finish a decent castle w/ a dragon landing, I'll have to post it. -Chris (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact