 Castle / 4318
Re: Bull's Attack (6096)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dominik Dabrowski writes:
Has anyone bought the castle (6091) yet?  How is it?

I didn't particularly like the set's design, but I thought it had a good
assortment of pieces for combining with other sets to make your own creations
(<set:6091> is lacking in good old-fashioned basic bricks).  And the minifigs
in this set are some of the best in a castle theme in years.  But it's badly
overpriced for only 524 pieces.  I'd recommend waiting for it to go on sale.

--Mike