 Castle / 4356
Re: Bull's Attack (6096)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:15:15 GMT

Dominik Dabrowski <toyota_terror@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FtByB6.IHH@lugnet.com...
Got set 6096 yesterday.  A good collection of siege weapons.  My only • problem
with it is that it only come with four mini figs (3 Bulls, 1 Lion • prisoner).  A
couple more Bull soldiers to man the weapons would have been good.

A question re the Legs with brown leather straps; what other set(s?) is this
available in.
Also I was quite taken with the bull penant and disappointed that it's only
available in the one set. Who knows? maybe next year!

John Battcock