 Castle / 4292
Re: Novice Castle Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:31:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Scott Arthur writes:
Novice Castle Question:

In the castle sets, what is the proper name for the hood and apron the
horses wear? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, see here (it is on
the left):

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=6047-1&f=1&r=1

Scott A

The apron you refer to is called a Horse Trapping.  The hood is called a
barding.
-Chris