 Castle / 4147
  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) great oriental architecture!! the roof's shape and long "curves" are stunning! reveal the serets of those columns along the entrance hall, please! are they on 2x2 turnables? they look set into the structure diagonaly. this subtly compliments (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Not to steal John's thunder, but it's just a matter of orienting the brick that way when you put it on the brick under it. Take a 1x1 brick and stick it on a stud- you can turn it, still mounted on the stud, 360 degrees. So, when placing the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) That's what's great about it - simple but very refreshing. A new look to an old, bleh thing, as Chris mentioned. (...) Huh? Is he against customizing or something? -Shiri (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Do you know how close you came to a pun? John's thunder - that's awfully close to Johnny Thunder, the Adventurer! Ha Ha :0) <<KM>> (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Sorry, I made a comic book joke because I assumed Craig would get it. In Marvel Comics in the 70's a guy named Johnny Blaze was the host for Ghost Rider, the Spirit of Vengeance. He got quite upset when innocents were harmed. eric (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) ;-) yeah, i always think of ghost rider or the human torch when i see johnny's name. a ghost rider mini-fig doesn't require any customizing ~ just mix-n-match a skull and white hands on a black leather jacket torso. add a flame element on the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) I tried some of that. I think that GR wore gloves, though, didn't he? I used black hands. I also tried sticking the flame element in the top of the skull, but thought it looked kinda wussy for GR. :D I tried to puzzle out a way to attatch them (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Thank you! I like the columns and narrow passages I didn't like the "blah" flat look so I rotated them...the gaps are thin but very use ful for archers and pikemen; the rotation also adds to a subtle elegance , and can relate to "no (...) It's (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)