 Castle / 4127
Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 22:26:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
I finished my inn... I have a teaser story up... I combined them both...

Also, check out the main page - there's another teaser pic, for the first
chapter as well.

What more can I say?!

Oh, one more thing. The girl in the teaser story is Matthew Wilkins'
character, we're considering a mutual storyline... meanwhile, WYSIWYG.

Main page:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

The complete Bloodstone Inn, and the teaser story:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn_story.html

Revamped Progress page (thumbnails + recombined all the six updates):
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn.html

Oh, and if you want to see a close-up picture of Kfir (I couldn't fit it in
anywhere):
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Inn7I_big-Kfir.jpg

PLMKWYT!

-Shiri

Hey Shiri, great job.  I've been waiting to see the completed inn for a while
now.  I , like everyone else, also like the single, angled doors to the
rooms.  I don't think I've ever tried that.  The teaser's pretty cool too, I
like Jon.  He looks rugged and tough, but with a good side.  Kinda like Han
Solo.  One question though, does the red part of the roof come off to leave a
grey, flat-topped roof, or was that picture taken before you were finished
with it?

Wilson