 Castle / 4124
Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Cale Leiphart writes:
  The inn looks realy cool.

Thanks!

I like the way you used the angled doors.  I may
have to try that some time.  You've made great use of a tight space and have
added some nice little details.

Thanks. I want to be an architect, so while my aunt and uncle were renovating,
I paid close attention to the architect's ideas... I liked the way she had
used an angled door on my cousin's room, that way it added space to both his
room and the nearby computer room.

An inn is just ripe with story posibilities
and it looks like yours is off to a nice start.

I hope so! I already have some planned and perhaps some that aren't planned
yet, eh?

I can see why you named your
one character Kfir.  He has a lion like look to him.

Yeah, it actually went the other way around - I first named him, then tried to
make him look right. Maybe someone recalls that I put up his picture a long
time ago - he had a different face and hair. In fact, here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Kefir.jpg

(Note the name of the pic - at the time, I called him Kefir, but decided that
the pronounciation would be clearer if I write it Kfir. That, and the fact
that I think it looks better this way :-)

I didn't totally like him like that - it didn't depicit what I really pictured
Kfir to be - gentle yet firm, with a determined look. After I got Qui-gon
Jinn, I knew that was the right face for him... and the hair, I decided,
should be shoulder-length. So the end result is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Inn7I_big-Kfir.jpg

The picture on the main
page is nice.  The dark setting with light shining through the window is a
nice
touch.

Thanks. I took off the roof and shone a flashlight through the window, in a
dark room.

-Shiri