 Castle / 409
  I'm new to castle collecting.

Hi all, i just started to collect the castle lego systems. I really like these, but i dont care for the ninja series. I like the knights alot better. Only problem is i cant find any in the stores. Does anybody know where i can find some sets? (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) Well, if you live in the US, you can try Lego Shop at Home-- they might still have some of the Fright Knights available (I know they still had Royal Knight's Castle (6090) the last time I called)... But otherwise, Fright Knights has been (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) You could be lucky and find a 6090 floating around somewhere. do not purchase fright knights because the sets stink (IMHO). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) Actually, although the main models for the Fright Knights sets are rather ugly (I think), they do still have a lot of useful pieces-- like the dark grey castle walls & corners, the rounded windows with lattice (I love these, I really need (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) I just got off the phone with S@H and they do have the 6090 Royal Knights Castle in stock for $109. Last time I got one from S@H it was a European edition and it had some pretty wild catalogs in it. I also agree that for the most part that the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

Thanks for the responses guys, letting you know i found another addition to my set. Went into my local store looking for any castle sets (you know the ones im having trouble finding). As usual didnt see anything except for that darn ninja series. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

Thanks for the responses guys, letting you know i found another addition to my set. Went into my local store looking for any castle sets (you know the ones im having trouble finding). As usual didnt see anything except for that darn ninja series. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Jesse Lebrun (<FKrotu.327@lugnet.com>) wrote at 08:27:30 (...) I think so. Particularly if you're after more Royal men at arms. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) I'd almost pay $15 for 6044 right now just because I'd like some more RK figs. I've seen them go for 3x that or more on eBay. I'd go back and buy them if I were you - maybe sell one on eBay to pay for the other two. (...) Yes, it is to much to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)