 Castle / 405 (+5)
  Re: Whatever happened to castle Datville?

(...) Just to elaborate on what i can do basicly i can make the mpd file/zip of the dat files and send it to someone who can pov-ray it and put it on the web. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Bucket Ideas (Re: Parts Pack Survey)

(...) I would want at least: grey bricks 1 x n (including all the way up to 1 x 16 grey bricks 2 x 2 corner grey facet/diagonal bricks 3 x 3 and 5 x 5 turret top type pieces (corner and half pieces) castle walls in grey including all patterns (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) I don't have time to organize it, but I have tons of webspace. I can host it pretty easily. (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  I'm new to castle collecting.

Hi all, i just started to collect the castle lego systems. I really like these, but i dont care for the ninja series. I like the knights alot better. Only problem is i cant find any in the stores. Does anybody know where i can find some sets? (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact