 Castle / 4048
Re: My website is operational
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:47:06 GMT

Great job!

I really like the various structures.  Can we see more pictures of the main
castle (like a long shot)?

I like the layought and highlite pictures at the top of each page.

I had a hard time seeing the links though.  On my browser, they come up in
blue and they didn't show up well against the black background.  Maybe
explicitly set the link color???

Keep up the good work!

Brad
Wilson Raska <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I'd just like to let everyone know that my website is finally up and • working.
I'd really like all of you to check it out and tell me what you think. • This
is the address:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska

enjoy!

Wilson