 Castle / 4047
Re: Non-castle Castles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:33:52 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> writes:

Here's a question:  What non-castle themed set (excluding ninjas) was or is
the best "parts set" available for castle related buildings, characters,
etc.

Fort Legoredo is good, but I also like "Boulder Cliff Canyon". It has BURPs,
those grey diagonal pieces, the boulder pieces, a tree stump, etc. For a
small set, I like "Rain Dance Ridge" for the grey pieces, and the blue tile.
"Bandit's Secret Hideout" has BURPs, log pieces, grey and green pieces,
and one of those wonderful black one-piece doors. "Volcano Island" is
not bad for grey pieces (and treasure!) too.

Of course, if you just want grey blocks, go with the Megablocks #9760
"Battleship". (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/