 Castle / 4046
Re: My website is operational
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:56:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
I was wondering if anyone would notice that, but it was pretty obvious.

It's not so much that it was obvious... it just stood out to me personally. :-)

used the torso-flipping technique on Titan to get an all brown torso.  I think
I will do that with the forestman, and give him a cape to cover up the jacket
printing.  I should also give him some "human hands" instead of the black
gloves.  Thanks for the idea.

Glad to help! I'm using the same technique myself quite a bit and will be
using it even more as I create my WP and FM armies... (Thank goodness Town has
green and brown torsos!)

-Shiri