 Castle / 4049
Re: My website is operational
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:58:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Hamilton writes:
Great job!

I really like the various structures.  Can we see more pictures of the main
castle (like a long shot)?

There's not that many pictures of the castle because it's not yet completed,
but I am further along on it than I was when I took the pictures, and I will
consider taking more pics of it.

I like the layought and highlite pictures at the top of each page.

I had a hard time seeing the links though.  On my browser, they come up in
blue and they didn't show up well against the black background.  Maybe
explicitly set the link color???

I agree with you, the color changing is in the process now.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks