 Castle / 4115
Re: My website is operational
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 02:35:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt McGrath writes:
Waaaaah! What cool armor on Jimmy Seifer! What set is it from?

I just got into legos at age 29 (never could afford them as a kid), so I
haven't seen many of the old sets except on LugNet. Haven't seen that armor
type, though. Very cool!

It is also available in certain Insectoid sets. So far, I've seen it in both Dk
grey and Black. It could be available in other colors as well, but I haven't
seen any others....yet.