 Castle / 4030 (+20)
  Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons

(...) I dont know about you guys but a Bowman Sounds pretty cool! (...) Again Battleknight kind of gives some flavor to just regular old Knight (...) I dont know about conjurers bringing spirits from the dead. I thought a Conjurer could bring about (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: possible translations (was "Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons")

(...) Works for me =] One of these days, all the geomancers of Castle World will have to get together. There are getting to be so many that soon they can form their own faction! Tony P.S. I like the look of surprise on the Necromancer's face. It (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: possible translations (was "Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons")

(...) Well, that's only natural, since I got the idea from you... :-) (...) LOL! I have a wizardess which I haven't decided whether she's a geomancer or a plant-Sorceress (plantmancer? ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: possible translations (was "Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons")

(...) Errr... Hortimancer? =] Druidess might fit well. In fantasy games, they often have control over Earth, Plant, and Animal magic. The Druids in one of the early drafts of my Lego wargame could cast Earth magic. Tony (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: possible translations (was "Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons")

(...) Thanks! Druidess would really be a good title for her... -Shiri (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Non-castle Castles

(...) Aye, the Adventurers desert subtheme is great for tan bricks, as well as jewels for the royal treasury. ;) (...) for (...) Didn't notice the 2x2x2, I can't believe I missed it! Finally the common womenfolk of the village don't have to wear (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Non-castle Castles

(...) For the latter, belville is also great. I occasionally buy some BV and my jewel collection is now vast and diverse... :-) Oh, dang, that reminds me... I promised some jewels a looooong time ago, I should probably send them out... Sorry, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons

(...) Battle Magician = Battle Mage, Battle Wizzard Implorer = Judging from the snake in his hand I'd guess he calls and controls creatures. So maybe Summoner? Chris (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My website is operational

I'd just like to let everyone know that my website is finally up and working. I'd really like all of you to check it out and tell me what you think. This is the address: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Non-castle Castles

(...) One of my personal favorites for parts is the SW Sith Infiltrator set. It's got a great variety of grey and dark grey pieces and the Darth Maul fig is widely used in castle MOCs. Also, I like the Adventurers River Expedition for parts. Bill (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Thank you for translation! (Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons)

Thanks to all of the good translations. I think I know how the figures will be called in English: pic1: "Longsword" - It's a swordsman with a long sword. He belongs to a company which is called "Longswords" because of their long swords. "Halberdier" (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

(...) Nice website! I like how you built Grim's scythe. The Spectre has two fishes on his weapon, from which set they are? On the skeletton warriors: Try to put the spanish helmets from the last Pirate themes on the skeletts - it looks pretty cool! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Gathering of the Wise (was Re: possible translations)

(...) Well, it's not just for geomancers, but I've mentioned the "Gathering of the Wise" once or twice, and I would eventually like to do it for CW. It's sort of like an annual* convention for wizards, sages, sorcerors, philosophers, and other (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Thank you for translation! (Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons)

In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister writes: <snip> (...) Well, that's not what my dictionary says... Yeoman: "An attendant, a servant, or a lesser official in a royal or noble household. A yeoman of the guard. (1) A petty officer performing chiefly (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

(...) I love it, all of it! Your minifigs/characters are tres chic, I really like Vincent, the Lone Falcon and Electra, not to mention the elementals! I like the way you use torsos and heads from various themes to get desired effects... I must say I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

I must say I was greatly amused by your cannon-bearing dragons and also by the (...) I was wondering if anyone would notice that, but it was pretty obvious. I used the torso-flipping technique on Titan to get an all brown torso. I think I will do (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

(...) It's not so much that it was obvious... it just stood out to me personally. :-) (...) Glad to help! I'm using the same technique myself quite a bit and will be using it even more as I create my WP and FM armies... (Thank goodness Town has (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Non-castle Castles

(...) Fort Legoredo is good, but I also like "Boulder Cliff Canyon". It has BURPs, those grey diagonal pieces, the boulder pieces, a tree stump, etc. For a small set, I like "Rain Dance Ridge" for the grey pieces, and the blue tile. "Bandit's Secret (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

Great job! I really like the various structures. Can we see more pictures of the main castle (like a long shot)? I like the layought and highlite pictures at the top of each page. I had a hard time seeing the links though. On my browser, they come (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

(...) There's not that many pictures of the castle because it's not yet completed, but I am further along on it than I was when I took the pictures, and I will consider taking more pics of it. I like the layought and highlite pictures at the top of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact