 Castle / 3575 (+5)
  Re: What sucks

(...) I like the Knights Kingdom overall, there always seems to parts of things that every person doesn't like, but that's personal taste mostly. Some things are bad, stupid or just unpopular (i.e. timmy). I think the figs are very good in this (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle mini-figs wanted

(...) He may be referring to the equipped Crusader figs from a recent Auczilla :^) (which are new condition from a certain Mr. Lehman) I've am just reaching the point where the prices I'll pay for them is starting to fall off, I needed to reach a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction, and my project...

Hi Chris! (...) Welcome! Good to have you back! (Well, in a way :) (...) LOL! (...) Looks great! I like the way you use "old" looking scaffoldings and peasants working on the castle. I tried that but didn't go very far...: (URL) project is pretty (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) ^^^^^^^ Ahh sounds like urban sprawl! Your town's planning commission must have fallen asleep some time back! (yea! more castle! :^) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

(...) I've been experimenting with white and purple screens, but neither seem to work terribly well.. I'm not sure if its the colour of screen, or my image processing package (GIMP), lighting, or my cheap fuzzy camera. Most probably it is a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact