 Castle / 3530 (+5)
  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) wow! I am a fool...I just pulled out a dozen or so of these after reading your post ....I am also happy w/ this...Thanks for pointing that out... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) I convinced her to unmask...theres a picture, larger than life, at: (URL) Do the red ninjas look just like the grey ones, but with dif. colors? Yep, except for the Red Ninja Master, who has a great face hidden under the beard. I used it for (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes: <snip> (...) Well it did just come out of my head but I must have had inspiration from somewhere I just don't know where it came from deep in the subconcious. Actually this is a little more "hoity toity" than (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

Well, ah reckon that's excellent, mate! :-) I like your method of scanning the 'models'... I can't do that 'cause I have an officeJet scanner (damn HP $*@#&!)... My mavica is nice but it's hard to get a minifig POV picture (it's so big, and the lens (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) there are other advantages for fire fortress! ~ nicest selection of drk grey basic bricks ~ 16x16 brown baseplate ~ 2 brown chains (look rusty) ~ net ~ beard element w/ an old ninja head so cool you won't want to cover it up with the beard. ~ (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact