 Castle / 337
  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

Is it just me, or does that eskimo dude look like... KENNY! Think about it... We all know minifigs are kind of stocky. So is Cartman and everyone else on that misbegotten show How long before we see some pics of that fig: - under the wheels of some (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Castle 2000 Eye-candy

Well .. Lugnet is second with info but first with web-provided info:) Josh Opotzner posted a message to RTL about scans. I IMed him to get them and well, he doesn't have a page. Wasn't I excited to offer to host them for now:) Check them out: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Sorry for this, but now I can add my award winning commentary to these pics. I wanted to get them online ASAP (30 minutes matters to us Lugnet madmen being teased by news and no scans). Picture 1 - the Knight - Can we say a little older (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) thanks, you guys! that's the best candy i got for halloween! the two new castle 'figs look great! i'm thrilled to see the return of the pointy hat element and estatic to see that it comes in black. the torso of the knight is like the king from (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) it's not just you, larry! i posted the same comment! maybe the new castle sets will have little brown rat elements! then, the kenny fig can get the traditional post-mortem swarm. i just hope i won't have to shout,"oh my god! they juniorized (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Lets hope for more castle wall elements and none of the crappy parts they had in ninja and fright knights etc (revolving door pieces, burps, trap door pieces etc etc) Mabie someone at TLG accually listened to our wishes for better castle. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Lets hope for more castle wall elements and none of the crappy parts they had in ninja and fright knights etc (revolving door pieces, burps, trap door pieces etc etc) Mabie someone at TLG accually listened to our wishes for better castle. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Well, my wife's second comment, after calling the princess a whore, was to note that the eskimo looked like Kenny. :) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) The odd secret door, trap door, or even Willa the Witch isn't a bad thing. The bad thing is when these elements, which should *only* be novelties, become the bread and butter of the theme. I think most of us would agree that such trends mean (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Great. I can see these being the first ever minifigs pulled before they are available due to adult content. Patricia Schempp (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) That's twisted! ^_^ Kya (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) modified timmie heads should work nicely... how could tlg do this and not see where it could lead? later ~ craig (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) I think that the princes/maiden would look great with Padme's hair from the Star Wars Sets. It looks like the hair printed on her head looks brown and with those long locks of Padme's hair you start to get a Repunzel look. I can actually see (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Because I doubt South Park is, or would be, popular in Denmark. Eric (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) titles, "I like girls with big, fat...." I don't think I can finish that line here. Let's just say that the underwire bra seems to have been invented in the middle ages. Bruce (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Yah -- I was in England about when it came out there, and it seems to have completely bombed. Just another reason I wanted to stay there! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Considering that the Ninja sets had old-style Castle interlocking sections, can we hope that they'll be bringing those back too? Richard (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Castle interlocking sections? Do you mean the 5x1x5 castle wall piece with a window in the center? What sets do these get used in of the Ninja sets? Offhand, I can only think of the log wall sections... or maybe you mean another piece? DaveE (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) What Richard was reffering to is that the Ninja castles are built up out of wall modules which interlock, and can be combined in different ways. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Or what he might have been referring to was that some of them come apart into interlocking modules, like the Stone Tower Bridge, and others have sections that are easily removable, like the prison on top of the first-year set that is (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Ahhh... ok. I don't know if I like the way it's been done on some of the sets, but it is a cool idea in general... The stone tower bridge was actually pretty good about it, with technic pegs holding the sections together... but some of the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) should, I guess), is there any other information about the 2000 figs? Any hints as to what 'teams' are coming out? Any actual information from which we can extract information on the new sets themselves? DaveE (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

craig hamilton wrote in message ... (...) So you gonna do us a Kenny minifig head for us, Craig? Couldja? Couldja pleeeeese???? ;-) Paul (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) The Stone Tower Bridge is Fabulous! I have the better parts on 3 on them put together on a shelf, some of the very little lego I have displayed anywhere at the moment.. I have it set up with 3 center sections and 2 of the towers with the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)