 Castle / 367
Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:56:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Josh Opotzner posted a message to RTL about scans.  I IMed him to get them and
well, he doesn't have a page.  Wasn't I excited to offer to host them for
now:)
Check them out:
http://members.xoom.com/verneer/

So here's a question-- for those of us not posessing a Mania Magazine (I really
should, I guess), is there any other information about the 2000 figs? Any hints
as to what 'teams' are coming out? Any actual information from which we can
extract information on the new sets themselves?

DaveE