 Castle / 347
Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:09:13 GMT

Picture 2 - Adventurer's ... Eskimo's.  Enough said.  The maiden though - this
is an EXCELLENT sign.  Maybe European-type castles will have architechture?
Houses?  Idealistic Pawel is imagening that the civilians will be as plentiful
as the soldiers (who I can see as a smaller force, eh).

I think that the princes/maiden would look great with Padme's hair from the
Star Wars Sets.  It looks like the hair printed on her head looks brown and
with those long locks of Padme's hair you start to get a Repunzel look.

I can actually see Qui-Gon's hair as a good use for a knight as well when he is
not doing battle and sitting having his meal.  All that long hair I think works
real well for the Castle themes.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/