 Castle / 343
Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 04:08:58 GMT

Lets hope for more castle wall elements and none of the crappy parts
they had in ninja and fright knights etc (revolving door pieces, burps,
trap door pieces etc etc)

The odd secret door, trap door, or even Willa the Witch isn't a bad thing.  The
bad thing is when these elements, which should *only* be novelties, become the
bread and butter of the theme.  I think most of us would agree that such trends
mean imminent theme death.  Fortunately, however, it appears that themes can be
reincarnated.

Mabie someone at TLG accually listened to our wishes for better castle.
naa, they were probobly threttened legal action by the ninjas guild of
america or something and had to stop making ninja sets :)

Then I'm sure the Wench's Guild won't be far behind!  Seriously though, I hope
-- I really, really hope -- that TLG is bringing back Castle and returning it
to its roots because they know that's what Castle fans want.  But it almost
seems to good to be true, doesn't it?

Rick Kurtzuba, hoping for peasants, maidens, and Tudor-style wall elements in
lots of colors