 Castle / 2946
Re: Lego direct for castle ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
If Lego direct were to introduce any pieces you may want for castle, which
would you most like to see?

For me personally, after seeing all of the recent models, I think I would go
with the following:

1)  Arches - all sizes and colors - preference goes to gray and red.  Next
would be tan and brown.
2)  Cylinders - 2x2s and 1x1s in gray.
3)  Slopes - in gray, blue, green, and yellow.
4)  6xX plates in gray and black.
5)  Torsos - Black Falcon;)
6)  3x3 Brown wall corners (for trees)
7)  Trees (the tall kind)
8)  The little windows from 6097, only in black, blue, yellow, green, etc.

I assume that these are the Arch windows that you can also get now in Gray in
6094 - Guarded Treasury.

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=Guarded+Treasury

If so these would be #2 on my list after your #1.

Otherwise I like the rest of your list.

9)  BURPS (but can we get Lego to call in that officially ... c'mon ...
pleeease? )

Oh I hope your kidding ;-)

... and of course plates and bricks in gray and black.  Green plates and
brick packs would also be nice.0

To be honest, that is all that I can think of for now.  If they brought the
above mentioned pieces, I think I would order from Lego direct and nothing
else ... ;)

Thats exactly why you probably will never see everything you want from LEGO
Direct.  TLC is not stupid and while I think they will work to satisfy most of
our needs they will still limit us enough were we have to buy at least some
sets.  That is OK with me.  Just to be able to get all the Gray, DkGray, Tan,
Brown, and primary colored Bricks, Plates, and slopes In the sizes and
quantities you want will be enough for me.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: