 Castle / 2643
2642  |  2644
Subject:
( warning, sacrilege) Customized pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:55:22 GMT

(Warning, sacrilege ahead. Not intended for the faint of heart :)

OK, I've actually done it. I cut up a lego piece.
(I've joined the dark side :)

See it here:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Customize.html

LMKWYT. This is my design, nobody told me about it or inspired me. It came to
me while trying to figure out how to implement all the silver pieces from 5571
into my castle creations.
More things might (or might not) follow on this page. I'll definitely add
details about my modified Jet face (see my royalty page) and a modified Johnny
Thunder torso (Craig inspired both).

-Shiri