 Castle / 2654
Re: ( warning, sacrilege) Customized pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:24:47 GMT

You say that now... but when you start getting a hankering for a Viking hull,
I'll be hearing all about Mega Bloks, and where can I get one then. Hehehehe.
Rich
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard W. Schamus writes:
Welcome to the dark side...(muffled maniacle laugh..
mmmmmmmwwwwwaaaaahahahahahahahhahaah!)

LOL!

Next thing you know, you'll be collecting clone pieces for their interesting
atributes... well, like me.

Well, I don't know about that... but a month ago, I wouldn't have thought I'd
ever customize a piece either...
Ya never know, I guess.

-Shiri