 Castle / 2795
Re: ( warning, sacrilege) Customized pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:39:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
There's a black sword with it and I thought I could use that with one of my
guys, it just doesn't go - looks dorky.

Gee, I am willing to take all of these black swords off of your disgusted
hands for a cheap price!  And if you happen to have any other MegaBloks stuff:
silver swords, winged lions, griffons, witches, Kings with lion maces, brown
castle chairs, torches with holders, double arched window pieces with inset
doors, spiked portcullis, etc. -- well, I'm your man!

I'm not kidding...

-- Richard