 Castle / 264
Re: Brown Forestmen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:05:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/minifig/minifig-list.html

I like the idea, it looks pretty cool! My only suggestion would be to make the
figs in more of a fleshed out table, rather than just a single column...
perhaps 5-10 wide? I'm not sure how big the images are (cuz I'm lazy), but
perhaps fill up the "standard" 640 width for each row of the table?

DaveE