 Castle / 178
Re: Brown Forestmen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 21:56:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Manzo writes:
Hi guys, this is my first time posting so bare with me. I have a brown
forestmen, and I don't know where I got him from. It is not the dark forest
one it is an original forestmen. If anybody can help me it would be much
appriciated. Rich

Rich,

The have printed forest men with brown chest designs.  I know they were in the
Forest Men's River Crossing (6071) and may have been in others.  Its hard to
tell form the pictures because they are either hidden or indistigushable from
the red.

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company