 Castle / 183
Re: Brown Forestmen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 00:24:34 GMT

This seems a case for the Fibblesnork(tm) guide rather than pause. if
you can find the fig in Fibblesnork you can find what sets he is in.

For example;

This fig
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/minifig/wolfpack-1.html

appears in the sets listed. If you chase the URL you'll get the contents
of THAT frame and ONLY the frame that results from doing this:

main site,
click on castle
click on castles
click on a fig.

Problem is I can't give good URLs here because this part of the site is
done with FRAMES. Frames suck when you are trying to give contextual