 Castle / 257
  Ideas for a court jester?

I find it disappointing that we never saw a court jester minifig. I've got an idea for one, though, and I was wondering if any of you had your own jester ideas. For the head I used one of the white-faced Islanders with red cheeks. But the most (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) rick ~ your hat idea sounds intriguing. are you refering to the curved pieces with 1x plates off the side? i'd add some yellow 1x round plates for the bells! i've created a jester using the same head. see it at my craigo lego site, (it's about (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) Well, since most people would admit that a jester should have a checked top, why not use the Royal King's torso? Then use an alternation of red and white arms, hands, and legs, with a black belt, and whatever hat you like (your idea is good, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

I looked through my pieces for a red 1x1 brick with studs on all 4 sides, but didn't find one. Were such pieces ever produced? I thought they were. No one in .castle seems to have an answer, so maybe others can help?? -- Have fun! John Auctions and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) As it happens, I discovered a black one today in the Gungan Sub I just built. It has four studs (one each side) and one on top as usual. <ICS> (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

John DiRienzo wrote... (...) sides, (...) were. (...) There is a 1x1 brick with an additional 4 studs on the sides in the 5928 Bi-Wing Baron, used as a motor block for the 4 cylinders just behind the prop. I believe it's called 4733.dat, Brick 1 x (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) Yes, but it isn't red, is it? I don't think I have any red 1x1 bricks with five studs. Fredrik (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) There are two of the part in brown in the set 7121 Naboo Swamp. John DiRienzo asked for the part in red, though. Fredrik (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

Fredrik Glöckner wrote... (...) In a CAD app you can paint it in any colour you like. =) But then, it's hard to print it out in ABS to play with. Sorry, just had to. *grin* // Eric (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) I've got quite a few of them. As parts go, its somewhere between rare and hard-to-find. I've only seen them in black, grey, brown (recent) and white(I think?) They probably exist in other colors as well, but I haven't seen them. James (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) (at least as visible from thumbnails on KL's server)... of course I quite probably would have missed any that weren't obvious... Perhaps the Jungle Adventures stuff maybe? Anyone got more time than I do to do a more thorough job? I think the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) Nope. No red in the Adventurers. I'm theme-complete there, and I don't have any. (...) Doh. Yes, I have these in dk grey too. Blue? Neat. Do you recall where from? (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

I think, if they made them, these pieces would have been in those under water boats sets (forget what that theme/sub-theme is called, but it has a lot of blue and red, and magnets, IIRC). -- Have fun! John Auctions and Trading and More at my Lego (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) 6891 Gamma V Laser Craft is where I got one of mine, but I believe I have two others. Dunno where from tho. Jeff (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) I think I only have 1, and I got it from 6952-- Solar Power Transporter... I'm not sure what other sets might come with them in blue... DaveE (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)