 Castle / 21380 (-20)
  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) Denix, I like this very much, it's a very imposing tower on a small island, and the details you included are great. I especially like the beds with the curved tiles, they look great. Thanks, George (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) The chains are to keep boats away from the bridge and the shore, They are the only accostable places on the rock. Denix (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) As every one, the new colors are a problem for me. I have to compose with the olders, the newers, my stock and bricklink. And the result is not always as I wanted ;-) Denix (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

Very well sculpted and the landscaping is also very nice, strays a little to far into the realms of fantasy for my taste (but I'm guessing that's what you were going for). My only complaint would be how closely the scenery blends with the castle, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

'ello! That's a nice keep again. I too like the natural look of the landscaping, but also the keep itself is done pretty well. It has the specific clean and nice Denix-look to it. My favourite part, however, is this cupboard in the kitchen: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) My favorite part of this is the detailing in the rooms. The furniture all looks great, but I especially love the fireplaces. I also like how you used the plates over the arches on the bridge to give it a nice curved look. -Elroy (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) I love the sculpting on this. It really looks like a castle from a fantasy novel cover. Just the right amount of sand and foliage too and the chains look excellent. The castle is good but I have to say it is the landscaping that really grabs (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

  [MOC] The Dragon's tower

Hi Fellows, My latest castle MOC is online : (URL) are welcome. Regards, Denix (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Theed Federation Occupation

As the Trade Federation forces advanced on the Naboo cities, the Queen remained convinced that peaceful negotiations was possible. When battle droids were dispatched to capture the citizens of Theed, Amidala ordered her people not to resist - for (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Thai Temple

Hi all, My attempt at a Thai temple from around the 14th/15th Century. It's based on (URL) this stupa> but I've tried to return it to the days when it was a functioning temple in Ayutthaya. The tree designs are probably not authentic as I lifted (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Wyldewood

And here I was expecting a tribute to the most garish (URL) boardwalk> on the Jersey shore. I guess I've I been surrounded by NELUG amusement rides for too long? Really nice work, Big Daddy. The scale and composition are just wonderful. And not an (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Wyldewood

(URL) (Click image for Gallery) Story: Deep in the forest lies Wyldewood, the Lair of the Forest Knight. Today the Red Wizard arrives for a meeting. The trusted assistants of the Forest Knight stand guard and perform various duties... It's been (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Door

Hi all, Was going to surround this door by a tudor house but I'm feeling kind of uninspired so I think I'll just share it. (URL) As you can see it has a massive footprint but perhaps someone would like to use it (or something similar). The (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: Sheath idea

(...) Thanks much! I can see it appearing in a lot of my future MOCs... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Heavy Water

Very nice! I like the bundle of wood, mass of vegetaion, and especially the small dormer- very creative! I also am very partial to string as railings, it is not used enough. Great to see a 'simple' scene executed so well with such detail. Thanks (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Sheath idea

(...) That is a simple and great idea. The red horn could be used to colour coordinate with a fig with red in his outfit. And if they need to store it, they just need to attach it to their helmet. ;) Jude (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Heavy Water

(...) I love the tiny gable window in (URL) this picture>. Great building techniques and detail all around. David (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Heavy Water

(URL) Em português no meu blog em: (URL) Finnaly i managed to finnished this MOC: Heavy Water Mill. I begun this project back in June, but with work, family and holidays i didn't have the time. (URL) Compose by a waterfall, house with water mill, is (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Sheath idea

Hey all, Since it'll take me an age to edit the pics of my latest MOC and I'm excited to be back online I thought I would share an idea featured in it. It is a sheath made from a viking horn, here it is in the MOC: (URL) and here it is from a more (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Interesting Observation looking at Catalogue...

One thing struck me really bad while looking at the Fall 2006 catalogue, especially on the Knights Kingdom section. On the set, Battle at the Pass, clearly, IMO, the best set for theline-up, it says in the catalogue that the set has low quantities. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact