 Castle / 21361
21360  |  21362
Subject:
Interesting Observation looking at Catalogue...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 01:28:07 GMT

One thing struck me really bad while looking at the
Fall 2006 catalogue, especially on the Knights Kingdom
section.

On the set, Battle at the Pass, clearly, IMO, the best
set for theline-up, it says in the catalogue that the
set has low quantities.  I find this is either mildly
distressing or a bad way to encourage fans to flock
to the set.

Distressing in that why would lego produce only a set
amount of these sets, if they happen to relatively
have good value in that they have 10 minifigs to the
set.

Anywho, it made me stop and think about the priorities
of set acquisition in regards to this particular set.

Ben M.